- October 16: BPIA-TLG event at Howard
- October 22: Today’s Talent Management Approaches for the Workforce of the Future
- November 6: Diversity in National Security and Foreign Policy celebration at New America Foundation
- November 8: NGA Diversity Recruitment Event
- December 6: Women of Color in Leadership, German Marshall Fund
- December 9: Annual GAP Membership Meeting
- January 29, 2020: Next IDEA Round Table in Intl Affairs meeting
We’ll be posting material to the website soon! Watch for more to come.
The Conference on Diversity in International Affairs is a collaborative effort by the Council on Foreign Relations, Global Access Pipeline, and the International Career Advancement Program. Visit https://conferenceondiversity.org/ for more information!
The application to the 2017 International Career Advancement Program is now available. Visit https://www.icapaspen.org/ for more information.